- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Reply on a Comment
Feb 11 2013, 09:51 am EST
I dunno, I just didn't like this one as much. I understand that they wanted to appease the action game crowd by making it more action oriented - but it really ended up feeling like a run with your gun scenario. I considered it a point of pride that I made it through both DS 1 and 2 using nothing but the plasmacutter; in this one... I just didn't care.
1 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!