- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Divine Kardashian: Original Sin
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Reply on a Comment
Feb 11 2013, 09:51 am EST
I dunno, I just didn't like this one as much. I understand that they wanted to appease the action game crowd by making it more action oriented - but it really ended up feeling like a run with your gun scenario. I considered it a point of pride that I made it through both DS 1 and 2 using nothing but the plasmacutter; in this one... I just didn't care.
1 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!