- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Reply on a Comment
Feb 11 2013, 09:51 am EST
I dunno, I just didn't like this one as much. I understand that they wanted to appease the action game crowd by making it more action oriented - but it really ended up feeling like a run with your gun scenario. I considered it a point of pride that I made it through both DS 1 and 2 using nothing but the plasmacutter; in this one... I just didn't care.
1 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!