- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Reply on a Comment
Feb 11 2013, 03:14 pm EST
It's very difficult to scare me or make me jump these days, but I consider it a mark of a good horror game if it can make me paranoid. DS 1 did that wonderfully; between the things sucking you through vent shafts, or the hidden chest-eater beasts stuck to walls. It wasn't lame attempts at shock horror (Like the dead babies in 2), but it was something that had you checking every vent shaft, taking that much more time when you went around corners or down dark corridors, and the like. It actually set up a good atmosphere of _tension_, even if not fear, and that's sometimes good enough. 2 seemed to degrade to slasher horror, although I will admit some of the setpieces were wonderful. It just seemed that once they resolved the issue with Isaac's old girlfriend, though, there was nowhere left to go.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!