- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Reply on a Comment
Mar 11 2013, 12:39 pm EDT
I just started playing it and man am I disappointed. I rly liked Tom Raider Legend, but this feels like playing fucking Heavy Rain with a bit of bow shooting. Does it become better later on? I'm at the temple now with that blond dude.
2 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!