- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
Reply on a Comment
Nov 17 2013, 07:34 pm EST
Reminds me of the bits of dialogue in GTA Vice City, in which your lawyer argued bullshit and got you outta jail and trial all the time. Zero accountability.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!