- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Reply on a Comment
Feb 09 2014, 07:06 pm EST
What I miss is Doom and it's simplicity. It has the best story a game could ever have. Run, Kill, Finich the level, Repeat... No boring cinematics, no useless dialogues, just pure fun.
4 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!