- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Reply on a Comment
Mar 01 2014, 09:07 pm EST
I like the game but the flaws are many - starting with the horrid map and area transitions. I still think it's better than the piss-poor Deadly Shadows but not even close to as good as Thief or Thief 2.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Excited about Fallout 4?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!