- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Reply on a Comment
Mar 01 2014, 09:07 pm EST
I like the game but the flaws are many - starting with the horrid map and area transitions. I still think it's better than the piss-poor Deadly Shadows but not even close to as good as Thief or Thief 2.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!