- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Reply on a Comment
Mar 02 2014, 08:22 am EST
When ballpoint pens were introduced to the US market they sold for $9.75. That adjusts to about $125 each in today's money. 2309 of them would be a reasonable fortune, so far as I'm concerned :)
1 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!