- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Reply on a Comment
Apr 17 2012, 09:51 am EDT
It's kind of ''the granddad'' of Fallout games or if you prefer the Godfather of post-apocaliptic RPG's.So yeah, it was kind of the ''one'', that started the whole post-apocaliptic wasteland fad, that the big publishers now feast on(looking at you bethesda).
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!