- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Reply on a Comment
Jun 27 2012, 07:06 am EDT
I can't speak to the content, but at least they answered a number of the questions/glaringly obvious holes that were in the original (Like, for example, what the hell was up with the fleet of homeless aliens now floating around Earth - in the extended endings it at least makes it clear that they bugged out and the Normandy was the last, or one of the last, to leave - hence why it got caught in the blast wave). That said, though, the Control ending was a bit too shiny happy for my tastes and the Refusal ending - as much as I like the idea of telling glow blue brat to shove it up his digital ass - seems kind of pointless.
2 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!