- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Reply on a Comment
Jun 27 2012, 07:06 am EDT
I can't speak to the content, but at least they answered a number of the questions/glaringly obvious holes that were in the original (Like, for example, what the hell was up with the fleet of homeless aliens now floating around Earth - in the extended endings it at least makes it clear that they bugged out and the Normandy was the last, or one of the last, to leave - hence why it got caught in the blast wave). That said, though, the Control ending was a bit too shiny happy for my tastes and the Refusal ending - as much as I like the idea of telling glow blue brat to shove it up his digital ass - seems kind of pointless.
2 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Before playing a game do you:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!