- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
Reply on a Comment
Jun 27 2012, 07:06 am EDT
I can't speak to the content, but at least they answered a number of the questions/glaringly obvious holes that were in the original (Like, for example, what the hell was up with the fleet of homeless aliens now floating around Earth - in the extended endings it at least makes it clear that they bugged out and the Normandy was the last, or one of the last, to leave - hence why it got caught in the blast wave). That said, though, the Control ending was a bit too shiny happy for my tastes and the Refusal ending - as much as I like the idea of telling glow blue brat to shove it up his digital ass - seems kind of pointless.
2 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!