- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
Reply on a Comment
Sep 04 2012, 11:06 am EDT
I think it's funny you two equate "we're hiring to expand into new fields" with "our hundreds of existing employees aren't doing any work right now". Because, you know, there really isn't any logical connection whatsoever between those two scenarios.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you excited about Call of Duty: Ghosts?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!