- Contrast Announced for PC & Consoles
- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
Reply on a Comment
Dec 20 2012, 08:40 pm EST
They were bought by a credit group that's not good no matter what way you look at it. The games better make money are its to the chopping block for them.
0 post(s)Reader Replies
|REPLIES PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Are you excited about Call of Duty: Ghosts?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!