- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
News Tagged: asteroids the movie
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
01:57 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2010
Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm sure you're all locked forever in some form of boyish microcosm or fantasy, so you're fine, don't worry. Anyway, I've just watched the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie trailer and I'm beginning to wonder how far Hollywood means to take all this game-to-movies transition...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!