- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
News Tagged: asteroids the movie
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
01:57 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2010
Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm sure you're all locked forever in some form of boyish microcosm or fantasy, so you're fine, don't worry. Anyway, I've just watched the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie trailer and I'm beginning to wonder how far Hollywood means to take all this game-to-movies transition...
BACK TO TOP
Installed Windows 10 yet?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!