- Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer
- Battlefield Announcement and Developer Q&A
- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
News Tagged: at tagline
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:14 am EDT @ September 22nd, 2012
Since a lot of you threw a hissy fit about the alternate AT tagline (understandably so), I'm now giving you a chance to offer your suggestion for a brand new one. The current tagline is: "Best place for video game news, Cheats & Reviews." Doesn't have to stay that way...
BACK TO TOP
Team Cap or Team Iron Man, let's hear it, folks:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!