- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
News Tagged: brad pitt
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:58 am EDT @ June 16th, 2011
As ridiculous as that headline sounds, you're gonna have to see it with your own eyes to believe it. Make sure you keep a close watch at 01:00 (a familiar face appears): Yes, that was Bobby Kotick. It might be a minor role or rather a cameo, but it looks like he managed to find himself in it. Wonder why? Oh and looks like Brad's asking him for money in this particular scene (that's bound to go well). Source: Kotaku via CVG
[Uros "2Lions" Jojic]
05:42 am EDT @ August 27th, 2010
The current rumor mill has churned out a rather interesting bit of info. Apparently there's a Hollywood Red Dead Redemption movie planned. Not only that. Word has it that Brad Pitt could end up playing take the lead as John Marston. "This is an exciting project with a great character at the center of it," the unnamed source told ShowBizSpy...
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!