- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
News Tagged: brad pitt
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:58 am EDT @ June 16th, 2011
As ridiculous as that headline sounds, you're gonna have to see it with your own eyes to believe it. Make sure you keep a close watch at 01:00 (a familiar face appears): Yes, that was Bobby Kotick. It might be a minor role or rather a cameo, but it looks like he managed to find himself in it. Wonder why? Oh and looks like Brad's asking him for money in this particular scene (that's bound to go well). Source: Kotaku via CVG
[Uros "2Lions" Jojic]
05:42 am EDT @ August 27th, 2010
The current rumor mill has churned out a rather interesting bit of info. Apparently there's a Hollywood Red Dead Redemption movie planned. Not only that. Word has it that Brad Pitt could end up playing take the lead as John Marston. "This is an exciting project with a great character at the center of it," the unnamed source told ShowBizSpy...
BACK TO TOP
Team Cap or Team Iron Man, let's hear it, folks:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!