- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
News Tagged: bullet time
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
09:50 am EST @ April 13th, 2012
When in doubt, use Bullet Time. It's an effective way of pulling through nasty situations, like when trying to avoid a bunch of ill-tempered nuns on your way to the... I mean, when you're outnumbered by enemies and such. VIDEO: MP3dtotech720p.flv
BACK TO TOP
Excited about Fallout 4?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!