- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
News Tagged: characterization
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:23 am EDT @ January 09th, 2013
Likable and interesting characters - that's what's really important for a good game (and a good movie for that matter) and yet we see so little of those lately. Think back to the last game you played where the characters were interesting enough to make you actually care about what's going to happen to them...
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!