- The Witcher 3 60 FPS Gameplay Trailer
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
News Tagged: characterization
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:23 am EST @ January 09th, 2013
Likable and interesting characters - that's what's really important for a good game (and a good movie for that matter) and yet we see so little of those lately. Think back to the last game you played where the characters were interesting enough to make you actually care about what's going to happen to them...
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!