- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
News Tagged: characterization
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:23 am EDT @ January 09th, 2013
Likable and interesting characters - that's what's really important for a good game (and a good movie for that matter) and yet we see so little of those lately. Think back to the last game you played where the characters were interesting enough to make you actually care about what's going to happen to them...
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!