- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
News Tagged: characterization
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:23 am EDT @ January 09th, 2013
Likable and interesting characters - that's what's really important for a good game (and a good movie for that matter) and yet we see so little of those lately. Think back to the last game you played where the characters were interesting enough to make you actually care about what's going to happen to them...
BACK TO TOP
Are you excited about Call of Duty: Ghosts?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!