- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
News Tagged: chivalry
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:28 am EST @ January 30th, 2013
So what about all this Chivalry craze, guys? How many of you have actually tried it. It doesn't even look that bad and it even seems tremendously fun at the same time. Dev talking about the game: "All you wanna do is kill people." Yeah, I get that :) Anyway, for a game that started modestly on Kickstarter, they've done pretty well.
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!