- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
News Tagged: chivalry
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:28 am EDT @ January 30th, 2013
So what about all this Chivalry craze, guys? How many of you have actually tried it. It doesn't even look that bad and it even seems tremendously fun at the same time. Dev talking about the game: "All you wanna do is kill people." Yeah, I get that :) Anyway, for a game that started modestly on Kickstarter, they've done pretty well.
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!