- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
News Tagged: chivalry
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:28 am EST @ January 30th, 2013
So what about all this Chivalry craze, guys? How many of you have actually tried it. It doesn't even look that bad and it even seems tremendously fun at the same time. Dev talking about the game: "All you wanna do is kill people." Yeah, I get that :) Anyway, for a game that started modestly on Kickstarter, they've done pretty well.
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!