- Contrast Announced for PC & Consoles
- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
News Tagged: ea games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:33 am EDT @ December 08th, 2010
Now, there's a rather depressing headline, wouldn't you say? But that's what certain reps of EA Games are saying, apparently. "It's not only about multiplayer, it's about being connected," says EA Games label president Frank Gibeau. "It's one of my core cultural studio values to allow developers to decide more on what they want to build...
BACK TO TOP
Are you excited about Call of Duty: Ghosts?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!