- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
News Tagged: ea games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:33 am EST @ December 08th, 2010
Now, there's a rather depressing headline, wouldn't you say? But that's what certain reps of EA Games are saying, apparently. "It's not only about multiplayer, it's about being connected," says EA Games label president Frank Gibeau. "It's one of my core cultural studio values to allow developers to decide more on what they want to build...
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!