- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
News Tagged: ea games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:33 am EDT @ December 08th, 2010
Now, there's a rather depressing headline, wouldn't you say? But that's what certain reps of EA Games are saying, apparently. "It's not only about multiplayer, it's about being connected," says EA Games label president Frank Gibeau. "It's one of my core cultural studio values to allow developers to decide more on what they want to build...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!