- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
News Tagged: ea games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:33 am EDT @ December 08th, 2010
Now, there's a rather depressing headline, wouldn't you say? But that's what certain reps of EA Games are saying, apparently. "It's not only about multiplayer, it's about being connected," says EA Games label president Frank Gibeau. "It's one of my core cultural studio values to allow developers to decide more on what they want to build...
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!