- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
News Tagged: ea games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:33 am EST @ December 08th, 2010
Now, there's a rather depressing headline, wouldn't you say? But that's what certain reps of EA Games are saying, apparently. "It's not only about multiplayer, it's about being connected," says EA Games label president Frank Gibeau. "It's one of my core cultural studio values to allow developers to decide more on what they want to build...
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!