- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
News Tagged: freebird games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
03:15 am EDT @ February 16th, 2012
Our buddy Un Om Bun takes another headfirst dive into the waters of indie gaming. We take a look at Freebird Games' latest creation, To the Moon: To the Moon is a love story with some light sci-fi elements. It takes place almost entirely inside a dying man's mind, as two doctors search his memories for clues that might help them fulfill his dying wish: to go to the Moon...
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!