- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
News Tagged: freebird games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
03:15 am EST @ February 16th, 2012
Our buddy Un Om Bun takes another headfirst dive into the waters of indie gaming. We take a look at Freebird Games' latest creation, To the Moon: To the Moon is a love story with some light sci-fi elements. It takes place almost entirely inside a dying man's mind, as two doctors search his memories for clues that might help them fulfill his dying wish: to go to the Moon...
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!