- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
News Tagged: freebird games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
03:15 am EDT @ February 16th, 2012
Our buddy Un Om Bun takes another headfirst dive into the waters of indie gaming. We take a look at Freebird Games' latest creation, To the Moon: To the Moon is a love story with some light sci-fi elements. It takes place almost entirely inside a dying man's mind, as two doctors search his memories for clues that might help them fulfill his dying wish: to go to the Moon...
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!