- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
News Tagged: freebird games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
03:15 am EST @ February 16th, 2012
Our buddy Un Om Bun takes another headfirst dive into the waters of indie gaming. We take a look at Freebird Games' latest creation, To the Moon: To the Moon is a love story with some light sci-fi elements. It takes place almost entirely inside a dying man's mind, as two doctors search his memories for clues that might help them fulfill his dying wish: to go to the Moon...
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!