- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
News Tagged: glassbox engine
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
03:30 am EDT @ March 20th, 2012
The engine utilized for the latest SimCity game (from Maxis) is shown in this video. It's a representation of what the technology achieves and how it was used to incorporated a variety of features. VIDEO: sc13pcglassbox_demo.flv Frankly, no amount of tech demos and talk of super-advanced AI and simulation techniques can get me going as much as gameplay that actually inspires me and makes me think.
BACK TO TOP
Best game of E3 2013:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!