- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
News Tagged: glassbox engine
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
03:30 am EDT @ March 20th, 2012
The engine utilized for the latest SimCity game (from Maxis) is shown in this video. It's a representation of what the technology achieves and how it was used to incorporated a variety of features. VIDEO: sc13pcglassbox_demo.flv Frankly, no amount of tech demos and talk of super-advanced AI and simulation techniques can get me going as much as gameplay that actually inspires me and makes me think.
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!