- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
News Tagged: glassbox engine
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
03:30 am EST @ March 20th, 2012
The engine utilized for the latest SimCity game (from Maxis) is shown in this video. It's a representation of what the technology achieves and how it was used to incorporated a variety of features. VIDEO: sc13pcglassbox_demo.flv Frankly, no amount of tech demos and talk of super-advanced AI and simulation techniques can get me going as much as gameplay that actually inspires me and makes me think.
BACK TO TOP
Excited about Fallout 4?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!