- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
News Tagged: intercourse
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:10 am EDT @ July 07th, 2009
Now, scientists are actually saying that in order to enjoy sex you do not need to experience an orgasm. Not only that, but they also say that two partners don't even need to be attracted to each other or have any chemistry between them whatsoever in order to get the most pleasure out of sexual intercourse...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!