- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
News Tagged: intercourse
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:10 am EDT @ July 07th, 2009
Now, scientists are actually saying that in order to enjoy sex you do not need to experience an orgasm. Not only that, but they also say that two partners don't even need to be attracted to each other or have any chemistry between them whatsoever in order to get the most pleasure out of sexual intercourse...
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!