- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
News Tagged: jobs
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
01:03 am EST @ February 20th, 2012
Last time I was happy during a Monday morning was when my boss beckoned me to his office and then told me that I'm about to get a raise. My moment of sheer happiness lasted for about two seconds, until I was politely told that it was all a joke...
[Jackson "Smapdey" Johns]
07:13 pm EST @ May 20th, 2011
Now that Twitter is so ubiquitous, news is announced like this: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at #BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on #DragonAge3 #gamejobs #jobs #3D #artists" This is from Alistair McNally, the creative development director at Bioware...
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!