- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
News Tagged: jobs
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
01:03 am EST @ February 20th, 2012
Last time I was happy during a Monday morning was when my boss beckoned me to his office and then told me that I'm about to get a raise. My moment of sheer happiness lasted for about two seconds, until I was politely told that it was all a joke...
[Jackson "Smapdey" Johns]
07:13 pm EST @ May 20th, 2011
Now that Twitter is so ubiquitous, news is announced like this: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at #BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on #DragonAge3 #gamejobs #jobs #3D #artists" This is from Alistair McNally, the creative development director at Bioware...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!