- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
News Tagged: jobs
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
01:03 am EDT @ February 20th, 2012
Last time I was happy during a Monday morning was when my boss beckoned me to his office and then told me that I'm about to get a raise. My moment of sheer happiness lasted for about two seconds, until I was politely told that it was all a joke...
[Jackson "Smapdey" Johns]
07:13 pm EDT @ May 20th, 2011
Now that Twitter is so ubiquitous, news is announced like this: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at #BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on #DragonAge3 #gamejobs #jobs #3D #artists" This is from Alistair McNally, the creative development director at Bioware...
BACK TO TOP
Gonna upgrade my PC for Watch Dogs:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!