- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
News Tagged: jobs
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
01:03 am EST @ February 20th, 2012
Last time I was happy during a Monday morning was when my boss beckoned me to his office and then told me that I'm about to get a raise. My moment of sheer happiness lasted for about two seconds, until I was politely told that it was all a joke...
[Jackson "Smapdey" Johns]
07:13 pm EST @ May 20th, 2011
Now that Twitter is so ubiquitous, news is announced like this: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at #BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on #DragonAge3 #gamejobs #jobs #3D #artists" This is from Alistair McNally, the creative development director at Bioware...
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!