- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
News Tagged: jobs
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
01:03 am EDT @ February 20th, 2012
Last time I was happy during a Monday morning was when my boss beckoned me to his office and then told me that I'm about to get a raise. My moment of sheer happiness lasted for about two seconds, until I was politely told that it was all a joke...
[Jackson "Smapdey" Johns]
07:13 pm EDT @ May 20th, 2011
Now that Twitter is so ubiquitous, news is announced like this: "I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at #BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on #DragonAge3 #gamejobs #jobs #3D #artists" This is from Alistair McNally, the creative development director at Bioware...
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!