- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
News Tagged: loot drop
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
11:16 am EDT @ October 03rd, 2012
Loot Drop is asking for funding for an old-school role-playing game via Kickstarter. Loot Drop is a development studio formed by John Romero and Tom Hall. So far, they've described the game as "a classic RPG from the days when RPGs were king," which is being designed by Hall (responsible for games like Anachronox) and Brenda Brathwaite (Wizardry)...
BACK TO TOP
Before playing a game do you:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!