- Watch Dogs Demo on Jimmy Fallon Show
- Assassin's Creed 4 PC Weeks After Console Versions
- Xbox One Won't Require Internet Connection, MS Listens to Reason
- Mornin '13
- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
News Tagged: loot drop
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
11:16 am EDT @ October 03rd, 2012
Loot Drop is asking for funding for an old-school role-playing game via Kickstarter. Loot Drop is a development studio formed by John Romero and Tom Hall. So far, they've described the game as "a classic RPG from the days when RPGs were king," which is being designed by Hall (responsible for games like Anachronox) and Brenda Brathwaite (Wizardry)...
BACK TO TOP
Best game of E3 2013:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!