- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
News Tagged: loot drop
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
11:16 am EDT @ October 03rd, 2012
Loot Drop is asking for funding for an old-school role-playing game via Kickstarter. Loot Drop is a development studio formed by John Romero and Tom Hall. So far, they've described the game as "a classic RPG from the days when RPGs were king," which is being designed by Hall (responsible for games like Anachronox) and Brenda Brathwaite (Wizardry)...
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!