- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
News Tagged: majesco entertainment
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:52 am EST @ January 15th, 2013
Video game publisher Majesco Entertainment has shut down its Boston studio and has let go numerous employees company-wide. It was also reported that expenses, which covers severance and restructuring, is going to span run from $700,000 to $1 million. Apparently, the company's goal now is to focus on mobile games that are being created by an external studio and an internal one based in Southern California. Source.
BACK TO TOP
Excited about Fallout 4?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!