- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
News Tagged: majesco entertainment
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:52 am EDT @ January 15th, 2013
Video game publisher Majesco Entertainment has shut down its Boston studio and has let go numerous employees company-wide. It was also reported that expenses, which covers severance and restructuring, is going to span run from $700,000 to $1 million. Apparently, the company's goal now is to focus on mobile games that are being created by an external studio and an internal one based in Southern California. Source.
BACK TO TOP
Best game of E3 2013:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!