- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
News Tagged: majesco entertainment
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:52 am EDT @ January 15th, 2013
Video game publisher Majesco Entertainment has shut down its Boston studio and has let go numerous employees company-wide. It was also reported that expenses, which covers severance and restructuring, is going to span run from $700,000 to $1 million. Apparently, the company's goal now is to focus on mobile games that are being created by an external studio and an internal one based in Southern California. Source.
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!