- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
News Tagged: materialism
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:49 am EDT @ November 23rd, 2011
I used to have a pretty good notion of where this industry is going, although I'm not so sure now. Normally, I'd be convinced that EA and Blactivsion will take over the world with MMORPGs and Call of Duties and yet Skyrim is a testimony that gamers still want the single-player RPG experience...
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!