- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
News Tagged: materialism
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:49 am EST @ November 23rd, 2011
I used to have a pretty good notion of where this industry is going, although I'm not so sure now. Normally, I'd be convinced that EA and Blactivsion will take over the world with MMORPGs and Call of Duties and yet Skyrim is a testimony that gamers still want the single-player RPG experience...
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!