- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
News Tagged: miiverse
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
09:05 am EDT @ March 29th, 2013
The Miis are invading! The Miis are invading! Kiyoshi Mizuki announced during a GDC panel that Nintendo will soon bring their Miiverse to both browsers and smartphones. Their goal is by April, but he did say it's possible it could get pushed back to May. He also confirmed that Miiverse support for the 3DS is still being developed, but they don't have a launch window as of yet. Do you enjoy the Miiverse enough on the Wii U to play with it elsewhere?
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:22 am EDT @ June 21st, 2012
During the E3 Nintendo's been talking about its upcoming Wii U console a lot. One of the things that was revealed was the Miiverse, which was designed specifically for social interactions. However, it turns out that these social interaction are going to be limited to Wii U users and will not include support for Facebook or Twitter (really slick move there Nintendo)...
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!