- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
News Tagged: miiverse
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
09:05 am EDT @ March 29th, 2013
The Miis are invading! The Miis are invading! Kiyoshi Mizuki announced during a GDC panel that Nintendo will soon bring their Miiverse to both browsers and smartphones. Their goal is by April, but he did say it's possible it could get pushed back to May. He also confirmed that Miiverse support for the 3DS is still being developed, but they don't have a launch window as of yet. Do you enjoy the Miiverse enough on the Wii U to play with it elsewhere?
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:22 am EDT @ June 21st, 2012
During the E3 Nintendo's been talking about its upcoming Wii U console a lot. One of the things that was revealed was the Miiverse, which was designed specifically for social interactions. However, it turns out that these social interaction are going to be limited to Wii U users and will not include support for Facebook or Twitter (really slick move there Nintendo)...
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!