- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
News Tagged: miiverse
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
09:05 am EST @ March 29th, 2013
The Miis are invading! The Miis are invading! Kiyoshi Mizuki announced during a GDC panel that Nintendo will soon bring their Miiverse to both browsers and smartphones. Their goal is by April, but he did say it's possible it could get pushed back to May. He also confirmed that Miiverse support for the 3DS is still being developed, but they don't have a launch window as of yet. Do you enjoy the Miiverse enough on the Wii U to play with it elsewhere?
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:22 am EST @ June 21st, 2012
During the E3 Nintendo's been talking about its upcoming Wii U console a lot. One of the things that was revealed was the Miiverse, which was designed specifically for social interactions. However, it turns out that these social interaction are going to be limited to Wii U users and will not include support for Facebook or Twitter (really slick move there Nintendo)...
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!