- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
News Tagged: modern warfare
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:38 am EDT @ May 17th, 2012
It appears that Activision Blizzard reached a settlement of its $400 million claim against EA that was part of a legal dispute that was supposed to kick off a week from now with the Modern Warfare 2 devs. Activision lawyer Beth Wilkinson said: "Activision and Electronic Arts have decided to put this matter behind them...
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!