- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
News Tagged: modern warfare
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:38 am EDT @ May 17th, 2012
It appears that Activision Blizzard reached a settlement of its $400 million claim against EA that was part of a legal dispute that was supposed to kick off a week from now with the Modern Warfare 2 devs. Activision lawyer Beth Wilkinson said: "Activision and Electronic Arts have decided to put this matter behind them...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!