- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
News Tagged: modern warfare
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:38 am EDT @ May 17th, 2012
It appears that Activision Blizzard reached a settlement of its $400 million claim against EA that was part of a legal dispute that was supposed to kick off a week from now with the Modern Warfare 2 devs. Activision lawyer Beth Wilkinson said: "Activision and Electronic Arts have decided to put this matter behind them...
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!