- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
- Mornin '15
- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
News Tagged: modern warfare
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:38 am EST @ May 17th, 2012
It appears that Activision Blizzard reached a settlement of its $400 million claim against EA that was part of a legal dispute that was supposed to kick off a week from now with the Modern Warfare 2 devs. Activision lawyer Beth Wilkinson said: "Activision and Electronic Arts have decided to put this matter behind them...
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!