- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
News Tagged: modern warfare
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:38 am EST @ May 17th, 2012
It appears that Activision Blizzard reached a settlement of its $400 million claim against EA that was part of a legal dispute that was supposed to kick off a week from now with the Modern Warfare 2 devs. Activision lawyer Beth Wilkinson said: "Activision and Electronic Arts have decided to put this matter behind them...
BACK TO TOP
Most Anticipated Game of 2014:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!