- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
News Tagged: mx
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
10:35 am EST @ February 27th, 2013
THQ's misrable history of debt and subsequential bankruptcy, has lead to various IPs being sold to other publishers. All except a few that were left to swing in the wind (some pretty good IPs are in there too): Darksiders Red Faction Homeworld MX Other Owned Software...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!