- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
News Tagged: mx
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
10:35 am EDT @ February 27th, 2013
THQ's misrable history of debt and subsequential bankruptcy, has lead to various IPs being sold to other publishers. All except a few that were left to swing in the wind (some pretty good IPs are in there too): Darksiders Red Faction Homeworld MX Other Owned Software...
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!