- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
News Tagged: neurotic
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:31 am EDT @ November 11th, 2010
I'm a kind of neurotic you see. Not the worst kind, but a neurotic nonetheless. This had a rather negative influence on my love life when I was a lot younger. Would get so tense on dates and stuff, girls would usually freak out and leave the room or the restaurant or the toilette or the vegetable garden...
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!