- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
News Tagged: nielsen company
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
10:26 am EST @ November 22nd, 2012
Nintendo had this coming and they knew it. Apple has dominated the gadget market, in addition to making an impact on the mobile game market. According to the latest research conducted by Nielsen, American kids would rather get their hands on a shiny new iPad, as opposed to Nintendo's Wii U console, which launched on November 18 in the United States...
[Uros "2Lions" Jojic]
03:33 pm EST @ December 11th, 2007
Next-Gen is reporting that The Nielsen Company has released its latest videogame findings, which show that PC gamers in the US spend most time (by far) playing World of Warcraft. Logging in some 17 hours a week on average as compared to the five hours a week that people spend on the second-placed The Sims...
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!