- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
News Tagged: nielsen company
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
10:26 am EST @ November 22nd, 2012
Nintendo had this coming and they knew it. Apple has dominated the gadget market, in addition to making an impact on the mobile game market. According to the latest research conducted by Nielsen, American kids would rather get their hands on a shiny new iPad, as opposed to Nintendo's Wii U console, which launched on November 18 in the United States...
[Uros "2Lions" Jojic]
03:33 pm EST @ December 11th, 2007
Next-Gen is reporting that The Nielsen Company has released its latest videogame findings, which show that PC gamers in the US spend most time (by far) playing World of Warcraft. Logging in some 17 hours a week on average as compared to the five hours a week that people spend on the second-placed The Sims...
BACK TO TOP
Most Anticipated Game of 2014:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!