- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
News Tagged: nielsen company
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
10:26 am EDT @ November 22nd, 2012
Nintendo had this coming and they knew it. Apple has dominated the gadget market, in addition to making an impact on the mobile game market. According to the latest research conducted by Nielsen, American kids would rather get their hands on a shiny new iPad, as opposed to Nintendo's Wii U console, which launched on November 18 in the United States...
[Uros "2Lions" Jojic]
03:33 pm EDT @ December 11th, 2007
Next-Gen is reporting that The Nielsen Company has released its latest videogame findings, which show that PC gamers in the US spend most time (by far) playing World of Warcraft. Logging in some 17 hours a week on average as compared to the five hours a week that people spend on the second-placed The Sims...
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!