- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
- Mornin '14
- SpellForce 3 is Coming
- 14 Minutes of Destiny - Vader s Warlock
- Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer Shows Combat
- Next-Gen GTA V Captures British Hearts
News Tagged: nielsen company
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
10:26 am EST @ November 22nd, 2012
Nintendo had this coming and they knew it. Apple has dominated the gadget market, in addition to making an impact on the mobile game market. According to the latest research conducted by Nielsen, American kids would rather get their hands on a shiny new iPad, as opposed to Nintendo's Wii U console, which launched on November 18 in the United States...
[Uros "2Lions" Jojic]
03:33 pm EST @ December 11th, 2007
Next-Gen is reporting that The Nielsen Company has released its latest videogame findings, which show that PC gamers in the US spend most time (by far) playing World of Warcraft. Logging in some 17 hours a week on average as compared to the five hours a week that people spend on the second-placed The Sims...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!