- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
News Tagged: pc games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:37 am EST @ September 05th, 2012
Took them long enough, but publisher Ubisoft finally decided to scrap its much criticized always-on DRM scheme, which frequently caused massive complaints from PC users. Basically, users couldn't log into their PC games without a constant Internet connection and if the connection got lost during the game, players would often be left without saved progress...
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!