- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
News Tagged: pc games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:37 am EDT @ September 05th, 2012
Took them long enough, but publisher Ubisoft finally decided to scrap its much criticized always-on DRM scheme, which frequently caused massive complaints from PC users. Basically, users couldn't log into their PC games without a constant Internet connection and if the connection got lost during the game, players would often be left without saved progress...
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!