- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Loads Seemlessly and Has 36 Endings
- COMIC: PS4 vs Xbox One
News Tagged: pc games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:37 am EDT @ September 05th, 2012
Took them long enough, but publisher Ubisoft finally decided to scrap its much criticized always-on DRM scheme, which frequently caused massive complaints from PC users. Basically, users couldn't log into their PC games without a constant Internet connection and if the connection got lost during the game, players would often be left without saved progress...
BACK TO TOP
Who wins the next-gen. console war?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!