- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
News Tagged: pc games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:37 am EDT @ September 05th, 2012
Took them long enough, but publisher Ubisoft finally decided to scrap its much criticized always-on DRM scheme, which frequently caused massive complaints from PC users. Basically, users couldn't log into their PC games without a constant Internet connection and if the connection got lost during the game, players would often be left without saved progress...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!