- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
News Tagged: pc games
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:37 am EDT @ September 05th, 2012
Took them long enough, but publisher Ubisoft finally decided to scrap its much criticized always-on DRM scheme, which frequently caused massive complaints from PC users. Basically, users couldn't log into their PC games without a constant Internet connection and if the connection got lost during the game, players would often be left without saved progress...
BACK TO TOP
What are you gonna be playing?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!