- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
News Tagged: plans
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
04:52 am EDT @ October 08th, 2010
It's Friday... so, you should be happy. I'm happy too. Got loads and loads of exciting things lined-up. Really. Fun-filled weekend planned. Great times ahead. Lots and lots of thrilling events await... ... *SIGH* ... Okay, I am a bloody social outcast. No friends, no plans whatsoever. There are you happy now?
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!