- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
News Tagged: simcity 4 rush hour
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:26 am EST @ January 12th, 2011
You know, sometimes, I really miss games like Caesar 3 and SimCity 4: Rush Hour - games I could quite literally play for days and not get bored. The more you play, the more challenging it gets. Not to mention the fact that the player is required to think his every move and to plan ahead...
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!