- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
News Tagged: snowballs
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:56 am EDT @ February 16th, 2009
Mornin' chaps! It's another bright, snowy and most delightful Monday morning (unlike other Monday mornings I experienced). I've had a lot fun in the past few games, which I'll be reviewing this week, so keep an eye out for those. The rest of my weekend activities included ice fishing, intense indoor sex (with myself) and throwing snowballs at the annoying old guy next door (he had it coming trust me).
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!