- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
News Tagged: snowballs
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:56 am EDT @ February 16th, 2009
Mornin' chaps! It's another bright, snowy and most delightful Monday morning (unlike other Monday mornings I experienced). I've had a lot fun in the past few games, which I'll be reviewing this week, so keep an eye out for those. The rest of my weekend activities included ice fishing, intense indoor sex (with myself) and throwing snowballs at the annoying old guy next door (he had it coming trust me).
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!