- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
News Tagged: snowballs
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:56 am EST @ February 16th, 2009
Mornin' chaps! It's another bright, snowy and most delightful Monday morning (unlike other Monday mornings I experienced). I've had a lot fun in the past few games, which I'll be reviewing this week, so keep an eye out for those. The rest of my weekend activities included ice fishing, intense indoor sex (with myself) and throwing snowballs at the annoying old guy next door (he had it coming trust me).
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!