- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
News Tagged: space hulk
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
11:33 am EDT @ September 03rd, 2013
I'm going to try to refrain from just yelling "SPACE HULK! OMG SPACE HULK!" over and over, but I promise nothing, especially with news from Games Workshop and Focus Home Interactive about the new first-person shooter for Warhammer 40,000, Space Hulk: Deathwing...
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:24 am EDT @ December 11th, 2012
Full Control and Games Workshop announced their plans to create games based on the Space Hulk IP. Utilizing the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the project was described as a 3D digital turn-based strategy with single-player and multiplayer features...
BACK TO TOP
I'll be playing Doom on:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!