- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
News Tagged: space hulk
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
11:33 am EDT @ September 03rd, 2013
I'm going to try to refrain from just yelling "SPACE HULK! OMG SPACE HULK!" over and over, but I promise nothing, especially with news from Games Workshop and Focus Home Interactive about the new first-person shooter for Warhammer 40,000, Space Hulk: Deathwing...
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:24 am EDT @ December 11th, 2012
Full Control and Games Workshop announced their plans to create games based on the Space Hulk IP. Utilizing the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the project was described as a 3D digital turn-based strategy with single-player and multiplayer features...
BACK TO TOP
Gonna upgrade my PC for Watch Dogs:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!