- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
News Tagged: space hulk
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
11:33 am EST @ September 03rd, 2013
I'm going to try to refrain from just yelling "SPACE HULK! OMG SPACE HULK!" over and over, but I promise nothing, especially with news from Games Workshop and Focus Home Interactive about the new first-person shooter for Warhammer 40,000, Space Hulk: Deathwing...
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
07:24 am EST @ December 11th, 2012
Full Control and Games Workshop announced their plans to create games based on the Space Hulk IP. Utilizing the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the project was described as a 3D digital turn-based strategy with single-player and multiplayer features...
BACK TO TOP
Most anticipated games of 2016 - People's Choice:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!