- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
News Tagged: steam greenlight
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
08:48 am EDT @ October 30th, 2013
The Steam Greenlight program has given the thumbs up to 100 more games. This program allows Steam users to vote on in-development indie games to be distributed on Steam. If a title receives the greenlight treatment, it will be published to Steam once complete...
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:42 am EDT @ September 06th, 2012
Seduce Me is a title from No Reply Games. It made a recent appearance on Valve's digital delivery service, Steam. Valve has pulled the game from Steam Greenlight, claiming that the developer violated the terms of service. Here's a bit of gameplay footage from Seduce Me...
BACK TO TOP
If I buy a VR headset, it will be:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!