- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
News Tagged: steam greenlight
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
08:48 am EDT @ October 30th, 2013
The Steam Greenlight program has given the thumbs up to 100 more games. This program allows Steam users to vote on in-development indie games to be distributed on Steam. If a title receives the greenlight treatment, it will be published to Steam once complete...
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:42 am EDT @ September 06th, 2012
Seduce Me is a title from No Reply Games. It made a recent appearance on Valve's digital delivery service, Steam. Valve has pulled the game from Steam Greenlight, claiming that the developer violated the terms of service. Here's a bit of gameplay footage from Seduce Me...
BACK TO TOP
Gonna upgrade my PC for Watch Dogs:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!