- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Open Worlds May Collide Soon
News Tagged: the black eyed peas
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:06 am EDT @ October 17th, 2012
Video game publisher Ubisoft sued BEP Music for $1 million due to an alleged breach of contract, in reference to an upcoming iPad/iPhone title. It seems that BEP Music LLC owns one trademark, The Black Eyed Peas Experience, but there's no mention of any other franchise...
BACK TO TOP
The E3 2015:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!