- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
News Tagged: the black eyed peas
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:06 am EDT @ October 17th, 2012
Video game publisher Ubisoft sued BEP Music for $1 million due to an alleged breach of contract, in reference to an upcoming iPad/iPhone title. It seems that BEP Music LLC owns one trademark, The Black Eyed Peas Experience, but there's no mention of any other franchise...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!