- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
News Tagged: the black eyed peas
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:06 am EDT @ October 17th, 2012
Video game publisher Ubisoft sued BEP Music for $1 million due to an alleged breach of contract, in reference to an upcoming iPad/iPhone title. It seems that BEP Music LLC owns one trademark, The Black Eyed Peas Experience, but there's no mention of any other franchise...
BACK TO TOP
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!