- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
News Tagged: the black eyed peas
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:06 am EDT @ October 17th, 2012
Video game publisher Ubisoft sued BEP Music for $1 million due to an alleged breach of contract, in reference to an upcoming iPad/iPhone title. It seems that BEP Music LLC owns one trademark, The Black Eyed Peas Experience, but there's no mention of any other franchise...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!