- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
News Tagged: the black eyed peas
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
06:06 am EST @ October 17th, 2012
Video game publisher Ubisoft sued BEP Music for $1 million due to an alleged breach of contract, in reference to an upcoming iPad/iPhone title. It seems that BEP Music LLC owns one trademark, The Black Eyed Peas Experience, but there's no mention of any other franchise...
BACK TO TOP
Will you buy Evolve?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!