- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
News Tagged: tie-ins
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
01:57 am EDT @ March 03rd, 2010
Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm sure you're all locked forever in some form of boyish microcosm or fantasy, so you're fine, don't worry. Anyway, I've just watched the new Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie trailer and I'm beginning to wonder how far Hollywood means to take all this game-to-movies transition...
BACK TO TOP
Are you mad?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!