- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
News Tagged: titan
JUMP TO A DATE
[Keri "Pwny" Honea]
02:56 pm EDT @ August 01st, 2013
During a financial call today, Activision CEO Mike Morhaime said that Blizzard's upcoming MMORPG project, Titan, will not be subscription-based anymore. "We're in the process of selecting a new direction for the project and re-envisioning what we want the game to be," he said...
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
10:26 am EDT @ September 28th, 2012
Although Blizzard Entertainment has kept a tight lid on their secretive game, Project Titan, company VP Rob Pardo commented that they have a rather large development team currently devoted to that. "I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that it's around the corner or anything," Pardo said...
[Jackson "Smapdey" Johns]
10:37 pm EDT @ February 10th, 2011
Blizzard is working on an MMO, and the only things we know about it are that it is unrelated to any previous Blizzard franchise and it happens to be codenamed Titan. Blizzard hasn't said much of anything, apart from how it is different from anything they've done before and it happens to be an MMO...
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
05:49 am EDT @ December 17th, 2010
Early this month we reported that Blizzard's hugely anticipated hack'n'slash Diablo III has a good chance to arrive some time in Q4 2011 - that's according to a leaked product slate from Blizzard. Mind you, the same leaked product slate pointed towards a mysterious project referred to as "Titan...
BACK TO TOP
Seriously? You cheat in video games?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!