- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
News Tagged: zelda
JUMP TO A DATE
[Anthony "Sev" Severino]
08:35 am EDT @ January 23rd, 2013
Early this morning, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata held yet another Nintendo Direct conference to apologize for the current Wii U software drought. He didn’t stop with just an apology, he set out to show consumers that plenty of Nintendo favorite franchises are on their way, many of which will be playable at the upcoming E3 expo this June in Los Angeles...
[Jackson "Smapdey" Johns]
08:57 pm EDT @ April 19th, 2011
Nintendo announced new features for the upcoming Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. Not only is one of the greatest games in memory being released in 3D you can stick in your pocket, now it includes the Master Quest (the game with changes and a higher difficulty)...
BACK TO TOP
Vote for us to see more hot babes!