- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
News Tagged: zombies
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:54 am EST @ November 20th, 2012
Don't forget, there's nothing more exhilarating than watching a poorly animated wall of mindless zombies tipping over a bus or scaling a massive wall. At least that's what Hollywood seems to think. Fucking Danny Boyle wannabes. A zombie movie? Shit! Heaven forfend that they should put half of such an effort into writing a reasonably believable or even remotely interesting story.
BACK TO TOP
That's it, I'm buying a:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!