- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
News Tagged: zombies
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:54 am EST @ November 20th, 2012
Don't forget, there's nothing more exhilarating than watching a poorly animated wall of mindless zombies tipping over a bus or scaling a massive wall. At least that's what Hollywood seems to think. Fucking Danny Boyle wannabes. A zombie movie? Shit! Heaven forfend that they should put half of such an effort into writing a reasonably believable or even remotely interesting story.
BACK TO TOP
Where would you like to see more of ActionTrip?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!