- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
News Tagged: zombies
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:54 am EST @ November 20th, 2012
Don't forget, there's nothing more exhilarating than watching a poorly animated wall of mindless zombies tipping over a bus or scaling a massive wall. At least that's what Hollywood seems to think. Fucking Danny Boyle wannabes. A zombie movie? Shit! Heaven forfend that they should put half of such an effort into writing a reasonably believable or even remotely interesting story.
BACK TO TOP
Most Anticipated Game of 2014:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!