- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
News Tagged: zombies
JUMP TO A DATE
[Uros "Vader" Pavlovic]
02:54 am EDT @ November 20th, 2012
Don't forget, there's nothing more exhilarating than watching a poorly animated wall of mindless zombies tipping over a bus or scaling a massive wall. At least that's what Hollywood seems to think. Fucking Danny Boyle wannabes. A zombie movie? Shit! Heaven forfend that they should put half of such an effort into writing a reasonably believable or even remotely interesting story.
BACK TO TOP
Which multiplayer shooter have you picked?
Vote for us to see more hot babes!